Recent Posts

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Have Prepared for Martyrdom

11:37 AM ET -- Report: Police taking injured, dead. This story in Persian says that its reporters are trying to confirm deaths but the dead and injured are being grabbed by security forces and taken away.

11:30 AM ET -- More Mousavi reporting. @LilyMazahery: "Mousavi is at head of Jayhoon ave. giving a speech."

Reliable Iranian on Twitter: "mousavi among people: I am ready for death"

Another: "Mousavi - Confirmed - I have prepared for martyrdom"

11:20 AM ET -- More reports of killings. Via Voice of American Iran:

-- "Mahsa from Tehran:I was in the rally today and police forces in Azadi square cruelly killed people and all my body is wounded"

-- "From Iran: I am home since 10 minute and Basij forces and police were killing young people like animals"

link: Iran Updates (VIDEO): Live-Blogging The Uprising


0 comments:

Post a Comment