Recent Posts

Friday, June 19, 2009


Gizmodo writes:

Two things here in what seems to be the world's first Twittercide: don't use your computer while taking a bath. And if for whatever reason you do, don't be like this 17-year-old Romanian girl and risk your well-being to Tweet. The Austrian times says that Maria Barbu was, in fact, in the tub while using Twitter when she likely reached to plug in her charger with a wet hand, electrocuting herself in the process.

link: Gizmodo - Girl Dies by Electrocution While Twitting in Bathtub, Apocalypse Draws Nearer - Girl Dies Twitter Bathtub


Post a Comment