Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Neda's Doctor Flees Iran

10:15 AM ET -- Doctor who tried to save Neda flees Iran for London. Via reader Fintan, author Paulo Coelho -- who was a friend of the doctor, Arash, who tried to save Neda's life -- posts an email he received yesterday:

Dearest Paulo,

Trying to leave the country tomorrow morning. If I don't arrive in London at 2 pm., something has happened to me. Till then, wait. My wife and my son are in (edited). Their phone (edited) Her email (edited) Please wait till tomorrow. If something happens to me, please take care of (name of wife) and (name of son), they are there, alone, and have no one else in the world. Much love, it was an honor having you as a friend.

Arash

He updated today to say Arash had arrived safely in the UK.

link: Iran Updates (VIDEO): Live-Blogging The Uprising

0 comments:

Post a Comment