Recent Posts

Sunday, June 21, 2009

"In Islam it is Permissible to Lie in a State of War"

Huffington Post writes:

Another shift in state TV: calling protesters terrorists. From a great contact in Iran:

State TV just claimed 10 dead 100 injured. They also called the people in the streets terrorists and repeatedly show a mosque that was set on fire...we're watching it now my cousin says that they turn all the word's of obama around and lie about everything to which my grandfather replies in that in Islam it is permissible to lie in a state of war. They are now show footage of the riots and people that are saying rioters destroyed their livings...I want to reiterate that for 3 or 4 hours I walked through street fighting, I didn't see one broken store window or one car damaged. However I have a feeling the followers of Ahmadinejad will believe the lies said by Seda va Sima. I don't know what to think anymore and I wish I had never watched the video of Neda.

link: Iran Updates (VIDEO): Live-Blogging The Uprising

0 comments:

Post a Comment