Recent Posts

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Saxophone Mentioned in News Story!--Soggy Set

On Monday night at around 9:30, water began pouring through the ceiling at Smoke, a jazz club at Broadway and 106th Street.

It was right in the middle of a set by John Farnsworth, a saxophonist, and the damage — caused by a sprinkler system that had been set off by smoke or fire six floors up — was bad enough that the club had to be shut down, said Paul Stache, one of its owners.

link: Arts, Briefly - Deluge at Jazz Club Stops the Music -


Post a Comment