Recent Posts

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Don't Mess With The Twitterverse

TPM's Eric Kleefeld reports that Rep. Peter Hoekstra (R-MI) received "massive heckling" from other Twitter users after he wrote: "Iranian twitter activity similar to what we did in House last year when Republicans were shut down in the House":

ArjunJaikumar @petehoekstra i spilled some lukewarm coffee on myself just now, which is somewhat analogous to being boiled in oil

chrisbaskind @petehoekstra My neighbor stopped me to talk today. Now I know what it is like to be questioned by the Basij!

luckbfern @petehoekstra I stand in solidarity with the oppressed rich white men of Repub Party in the House. #GOPfail Allah Akbar!

ceedub7 @petehoekstra I got a splinter in my hand today. Felt just like Jesus getting nailed to the cross.

TahirDuckett @petehoekstra ran through the sprinklers this morning, claimed solidarity with victims of Hurricane Katrina

paganmist @petehoekstra Had to move all my stuff to a new office w/o a corner view. Now i know what the Trail of Tears was like. #GOPfail

link: The Hotline's Blogometer

0 comments:

Post a Comment