Recent Posts

Monday, August 3, 2009

Friendly Dictator Cards: The USA Collected 'Em All



Homo Sum » Blog Archive » Friendly Dictators


Homo Sum writes:

Friendly Dictators

Back in 1989 Bill Sienkiewicz illustrated a deck of cards designed to bring to light some of the sleazier folks that the U.S. government had done deals with. The text on each card was written by Dennis Bernstein and Laura Sydell. I wish there was an updated version covering the last 17 years, but in the meantime I’ve prepared a giant post with the images and text from the pack of cards. (This is an egregious copyright violation, but since these cards have been out of print for more than 15 years, I’m hoping no one will call me on it. If they did, I would–of course–take this down.)




Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment